Hellooooooo children! I’s got something special for you!!! Introducing another crazy negro, Little Marvin!!!
Recently I sat down with ( by “sat down with” I mean “emailed questions to”…bless the MySpace) NY comic and all-American phool,
Little Marvin. I caught wind of his comedy a while back and stalked him like a nutbar for a few weeks. When I convinced him that
answering a couple questions would be way less messy than that whole restraining-order dealie, he sent over these answers. Enjoy!
1) Why are you so funny? You got a cocaine problem or something?
A: Cocaine problem? Oxymoron. Anyway, it’s medical cocaine. Legal.
2) How did all this foolishness (I guess you’d call it comedy) start?
A: I suppose 3 things contributed to what the world is modestly deeming my ‘comic brilliance’:
1) I was conceived while my parent’s were watching Eddie Murphy’s ‘Raw’. My dad assumed my mom was laughing at the movie.
2) I had few friends growing up, so I spent a good portion of my early life in an imaginary world of my own making: I could fly. Everyone was made of marshmallow. The Holocaust happened. What a kid can’t dream up, huh?
3) This is very difficult for me to talk about but…I was molested by 80s comedian Gallagher as a child. He lured me with smashed watermelons. Which was both racist, and a great prop bit. I learned a lot that summer.